Available on TBA - €
Every decade, the Mka tribe sends caravans of adventurers into the Phithi, the meteorological chaos that keeps the Uwando tribes isolated from each other and makes life outside the refuges almost impossible.
Their mission: to establish diplomatic and trade relations, to explore and reclaim the lands left to the mercy of monsters and pirates, and, most importantly, to plant a new tree city that can become a refuge for the Mka and their allies. Regardless of the success or failure of their mission, the caravans must send the memories they have gained back to the capital, using the crystospheres carried by traveling beetles.
- Guide a caravan of adventurers through ever-changing landscapes.
- Fight and survive in the face of acid rain, sandstorms and heat waves.
- Tame hostile creatures, rescue refugees, seek allies for mutual aid, or follow the blood path and loot everything you can.
- Seek rich arable soil to plant a new Tree City for your people.
- Progress by passing on your knowledge to a new caravan.
- Repair the broken climate, and put an end to centuries of wandering.
Assets linkDownload assets
Monthly news about our games
We are sending one newsletter per month to keep you tuned about our upcoming games and updates. Register now!